• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

accupc.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

badvector

Well, the story goes..newegg was out of stock on the Corsair PC2700 XMS I needed for a customers new pc. I saw these folks on pricewatch and then checked out their resellerratings. They were a 9 so I checked out their slection and prices. They were 50 cents a stick cheaper than newegg and had XP home for $89.90 with free shipping on both. Figured I'd give them a try with a small order so, I ordered first thing in the morning. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order and then received my tracking number that evening. My package arrived in 2 days and was exactly what I ordered and packed well. Just wanted to pass this along as another good e-tailer out there. They did well by me.

Email their customer service/sales address a link to this thread if you want. I've done that with kdcomputers.com before.

I already sent them an email telling them that I was leaving feedback at resellerratings as well as mentioning that I was going to pass along my experience with them at the forums. I like the idea of actually passing along the link though, I'll do that when I get home tonight.

Back