• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Places that both have Thermalright products and ship to Canada

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

radu386

Places that both have Thermalright/Codegen products and ship to Canada

Does anybody know of computer stores that are either in Canada or ship to Canada, _AND_ carry Thermalright heatsinks (SK*, SK7 specifically) or Codegen cases? I'm almost done looking through the sticky on Canadian vendors and http://www.torontopcstores.com, but nobody seems to do both.

I'm waiting back for a reply from heatsinkfactory.com (no mention of shipping to Canada on the page), and a couple of others, but if anybody knows where I can get some decent copper heatsinks and a Codegen 8011 case in Canada, I would be very grateful!

I'm in London (two hours from Toronto), and if anybody knows of places in or near Toronto (519/416/905/some 705) that sell them, it may be possible for me to add it to one of my day trips.
Shipping USPS is preferable if in the States ($UPS$ rapes for $brokerage$, not sure about FedEX), but any links that do both are appreciated.

Last edited:
Bigfoot Computers
has the SK7 and other Thermalright CPUs, and they are located in Toronto, and they have it for a reasonable price as well.
Both Sidewinder Computers and CrazyPC also carry them, but shipping and duties bring the price up quite a bit. :p

As for the Codegen 8011here is the only place in Canada I found that has it, located in Medicine Hat, Alberta. The price itself is not listed correctly on the website, and I don't have any knowledge of the store itself.

It would probably be best to buy both seperately, especially if you can buy the heatsink cheaply in Canada.

Aslan said:
Bigfoot Computers
has the SK7 and other Thermalright CPUs, and they are located in Toronto, and they have it for a reasonable price as well.
Is Bigfoot in Markham? I think it's the one that's opened recently.

Both Sidewinder Computers and CrazyPC also carry them, but shipping and duties bring the price up quite a bit. :p

As for the Codegen 8011here is the only place in Canada I found that has it, located in Medicine Hat, Alberta. The price itself is not listed correctly on the website, and I don't have any knowledge of the store itself.

Whoo! Zero dollars! JACKPOT! Wait, you mean it's not real? :) Seriously, I've been looking for that case for months, but the only things I can find outside of places that sell only inside the States, are written in Russian and Hungarian, neither of which I speak. Plus, I wonder what the customs duties would be on _that_...

It would probably be best to buy both seperately, especially if you can buy the heatsink cheaply in Canada.

Yeah, I'm just looking for somewhere relatively cheap. It'll eventually be mated with my Comair Rotron 24v 235CFM fan. Let's see the temps on _that_ one, bet I'll beat the Delta! :)

Thanks for the links!

As for the exact location of Bigfoot, I have no idea, as I live nowhere near Toronto, or Ontario for that matter :D :D

Also, with the customs duties on the case, since that case is only around 30-50 US from the places I've checked, the duties will only be around $7-25 CDN, higher on the scale with UPS, less or even non-existant if shipped by USPS. However, I'm sure overall shipping costs will make it a major pain.

Back