• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Best p4 heatsink?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cypress

would alot of people say that the SLK-800/900 is the best? Just in general cooling. I'm not talking about the stuff you pay $500 for to take your CPU down to -15C

Yup, that's the popular opinion. Great heatsink. I'm a big Swiftech fan, so I'd also throw in the 4000... but that's just me.

I'd probably go with the Zalman CNPS 7000 Cu. In cooling capability, it meets and sometimes even exceeds the SLK800 and 900, and does it quieter than both.

my latest findings prove that the Zalman CNPS-7000CU seems to be a pretty darn contender.

after all, just take a look at my sig to see just how good of a job it really does. :)

ozziegn said:
my latest findings prove that the Zalman CNPS-7000CU seems to be a pretty darn contender.

after all, just take a look at my sig to see just how good of a job it really does. :)

ozzie owned all of the best AIR COOL Pentium 4 HSF before ( Swifty, Thermalright , Zalman ). Am I right Ozzie? He know the best. Trust him.

ozziegn said:

Whoa!!!! A 1.1GHz OC!!! NICE!!! :D

Im close to my cooler master heat pipe sink. Loud yes!!! But cools good. Just went to water on this rig and wonder if its worth it. Seeing I deal with it all day long at work,,, just dont know if its a real cooling option for puters...

psy

Im close to my cooler master heat pipe sink. Loud yes!!! But cools good. Just went to water on this rig and wonder if its worth it. Seeing I deal with it all day long at work,,, just dont know if its a real cooling option for puters...

psy

tutrinh said:

ozzie owned all of the best AIR COOL Pentium 4 HSF before ( Swifty, Thermalright , Zalman ). Am I right Ozzie? He know the best. Trust him.
I think he had an alpha too at one point

Back