• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbee Install NF7-S 1st build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LkyOldSun

Newbee Install 1st build HELP !!!

ok My case came with metal screw thingys to secure the Mobo. Do I need to use the insulating disks on either side of my mobo (NF7-S) to keep it from touching, or can the metal rings around the "bolt on holes" in the mobo do the same thing?
thanks

Last edited:
please answere as I am in a race with time to get this thing up and running, as I'm using radio repair shop that will close, and I won't be able to finish, and my video card has to be returned/exchanged TONITE if it does'nt work. The stereo guys don't know and I need HELP!!

I never uses insulating disks you shouldnt have any problem just skrew it in Rick

ok, installed minus disks, and everything post went fine. loaded fail-safe defaults, now got the desired one beep, IDE cdrom detected, IDE HDD detected, then Sil 3112ARaid Bios version 4.2.12 comes along and it says "Press ,Ctrl+S. or F4 to enter RAID utility." Problem is that my keyboard doesn't respond and it isn't until
"Primary Channel: Drive not found
Secondary Channel: Drive not found_"
and the cursor at the end of it just blinks!!!
EDIT: I found it! SATA is under PCI devices in my bios??? I disabled it and that poses no more problem

Last edited:
Back