• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noobee needs help 1st build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LkyOldSun

ok, everything post went fine. loaded fail-safe defaults, now got the desired one beep, IDE cdrom detected, IDE HDD detected, then ...
Sil 3112ARaid Bios version 4.2.12 comes along and it says "Press ,Ctrl+S. or F4 to enter RAID utility." Problem is that my keyboard doesn't respond (anymore as this is after bios, and DEL gets me in there) and it isn't until
"Primary Channel: Drive not found
Secondary Channel: Drive not found_" That my keyboard lights light up again, and eein if I type anything except Ctrl+Alt+DEL, nothing happens, and the cursor at the end of it just blinks!!!

I can't even figure how to disable sata in bios as it's not called SATA or RAID that I can find.
HELP:bang head

Last edited:
Where in the bios where you able to find to disable the SATA? I just got my first system up and running. I get past that message, it just hangs for about 10 seconds before going on. I would like to disable it if I can find it. Thanks

Back