• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Barton Die temp's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

El<(')>Maxi

Blank Senior Member
Everybody post your die temp's(ASUS 4), and socket temp's(ASUS 2). Include multiplyer, bus speed, VCore and HSF combo. I want to get a comprehensive database of stock and OC'd chip temperatures for the Barton's running on air cooling. The die temp is the most important number I'm interested in, so please be sure you are posting the right numbers.

Cheers,

Maxi

:cool:

110f die
back of mobo proc 114f
ambient 65f
northbridge 127f
9500pro 125f
(all water cooled)

Well, I've recently been running with the plexiglass side on and before ran it off to see if there would be much difference in temp. It helped about 5c by leaving it off but with ASUS Probe it reads 49c for CPU under full load and the BIOS it's usually 8-10c lower. But just recently brung my cpu voltage down to 1.7 and still stable but when I first oc'ed it I had to keep it at 1.8 or 1.775 for it to be stable.

Last edited:
Ya, water does wonders for temperature. So what are you using for heat extraction Mustanley? I just read a review about Corsair's new Hydrocool200. Looks nice.

:cool:

Lol, thats pretty cool mustanley. Did you come up with that yourself? I'm still a little bit unclear how the heat is removed.......Is everything made by you including the waterblock?

:p

Man, I wish I were able to make waterblocks. I only made the tower portion. I bought the pump and the Maze4 waterblock. Here's a link to a thread in the watercooling section detailing my cooling tower project is you are interested.

Back