• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S: How to enable USB2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vertig0

Erm.. I think I got mixed up when installing drivers on my new NF7-S rev. 2. I installed the nForce drivers before installing XP SP1, so the USB 2.0 drivers didn't get installed. Now after having installed SP1 and reinstalling the nForce drivers, I only get the "Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller" showing up in device manager instead of the proper driver from nVidia.. How do I fix this?

Oi.. Another quick question, if I may... What does "CPU Thermal Throttling" bios option do? I would think that it would slow down my CPU when a certain temp. is reached, something like what Intel CPUs do, but I don't know.

Vertig0 said:
Oi.. Another quick question, if I may... What does "CPU Thermal Throttling" bios option do? I would think that it would slow down my CPU when a certain temp. is reached, something like what Intel CPUs do, but I don't know.

I don't know what to say about the USB 2.0 since I haven't bothered with it yet, but that's exactly what thermal throttling does.

Back