• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Twinmos 3700 with a NF-7 R.2.0??!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spitfire

Registered
Hi,

my question:

I want to buy 2x 256MB or 2x 512MB Twinmos PC3700 memory!

What is better,specially for my Abit NF-7....???

My goal is to reach the 230Mhz syncron FSB barrier,my Abit is post at this frequency,but my Samsung's crying...

The timings i want reach are 2.5 (2)-3-3 with a VDIMM of 2.5-2.8!!??

Is the TwinMos the best memory for my OC's???

Thanks!

before dropping cash on new ram i would be sure the motherboard isn't going to hold you back first. try using a 5:4 fsb/mem divider and see how high your northbridge can get. most NF7/S/M hit a wall at around 230Mhz but are only stable at 228 or less.

John speaks the truth.. ^_^

Given that your mobo can handle 230, TwinMOS PC3700 should have absolutely no problems doing so. I get at least 225FSB w/ my T-MOS PC3200, and that's @ cas 2. :D

soory to thread jack, but any idea why i cant run anything but 1:1, it just wont work shows the timeings right, but my benchmarks are horid

Nforce2 hates running out of sync, it's only really useful for finding out where a individual item is maxing out.

Back