• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolfeinstein

Disabled
acually im just oc'ing my 1700 tbred b im at 190x8 my load temp is 28-20c idle 22-24c aren't they a lill low??

Umm, well depending on your cooler, but your "oc" makes it clocked lower then stock. Try raising you multiplier. So it is like 190x10.5 and see if it is stable, if so raise the multiplier and bus a little more and see again.

what kinda cooling do you have? slk-800 and what else?

that's 1.6ghz, that temp is prefectly normal for the speed you got, my paly 1.73ghz would run at 25C die/core while my socket temp would be 35C

what's your vcore at?

yes i just want to take the fsb as high as i can than back off a lill than to raise the multy im at 1600mhz so when i get up to 2.2-2.3 with higher v-core im sure my temp will go up also, by the way i have heard a lot of time that Tt smart fan is loud at full speed, well i'm running at full speed and in my opinion not loud it doesn't bother me at all, blends into the enviroment nicely!

when it's at 4800rmps i don't mind it but i've seen it go up to 5400rmp and you won't believe how loud/annoying it is...

for some reason mine doesn't go up to 5400rmps anymore, max is 4800rpm now for some reason(i know that in the specs it's only supposed to goto 4800rpm but i've seen mine do 5400 and others have seen this aswell)

ok i have a fan speed controller from where i controll all my fans it is in one of the 5.25 bay now i did not connect my fan to the mother board so i don't know how fast it is going

Back