• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7S5A Pro v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Octoman

I have bought the previous version of this board and have been quite happy with it. I wanted to get your opinion on this board. It will be for a friend who does not want to overclock, but rather wants a nice trouble free and stable board. It will go with a 2200+ and the usual assortment of components i.e. audio card, tv-in (PCI) card and a modem. As well as a new video card probably a gf4 Ti4x00 or a ATi card. Fry's has a real good deal now, K7S5A Pro 2.0 plus 2600+ for $90. It look like a good deal and would like to pick this up for him. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sounds like a really good deal....I've had bad experience with this board but it is a highly produced mobo and people have mixed opinions so it is a gamble....but the deal sounds good..

sorry couldn't be more help

PS: I had RAM and electrical stability probs

Back