• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New NF7-S BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"Fixes the problem if FAN speeded too slow, system would hang at BIOS screen or at watching the status in PC health Status screen."

How low is too low? I don't think I've experienced this problem, but my PSU fan is hovering around 1600 right now, which I'd assume is fairly slow...

Anyone brave enough to try these out? ^^

Already did, no problems as of yet. I ran prime95 for 20 hours and ten loops of 3dmark2001se and no huccups. I dont think it effects any settings other than whats listed on the download page.

IdreamofDSl said:
Already did, no problems as of yet. I ran prime95 for 20 hours and ten loops of 3dmark2001se and no huccups. I dont think it effects any settings other than whats listed on the download page.
just wondered if your temps were still the same as before?

I've experienced the hang in the health section so I decided to give this BIOS a try on one of my boxes. I had no indication that anything abnormal happened with the flash but now my seti queue machine will not go beyond about 208fsb period. I reverted to the 1.4 and am still getting the same problem. I've cleared the CMOS, removed the BIOS and battery with no luck. I've been messing with this for a good day now. This machine has gone through a few flashes in the past and has always been able to go straight to 223fsb without any problems. Anyhow, since the flash was the only change I have to be a little suspicious of this BIOS or something they bundled with it, e.g. the awd flash exe.

Back