• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

13 hours of prime sufficient?...I think it is....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

...I tested with prime all night and till now...which was 13 hours and like 45 minutes.....I stoped it cause I feel thats preaty dang stable...whata you guys think....I am gunna return to folding again ;)

13 is really not that great since I have a tbred 2100@ 2.3g that would always fail within the 16-20 hour range. I would then try and play warcraft 3 and would get the errors after about an hour of use. After bumping it down some more and giving it more volts I finaly got it to go 24 hours through prime and the warcraft 3 error went away. So maybe instead of running prime forever you can play some warcraft 3 if you have it :D just to save you some down time.

Yeah I will be folding non stop so I think eventually I will find an error....but I am fairly confident I am cool......:D(cross fingers and knock on wood:D)

yepepr - i use SETI@HOME - ran it for about 17 hours on my 2.4 @ 3.2 temp max hit 65c on air so took it back down to 3.06 - max it hits is 61 now - but got my w/c arrived so putting that on now.

I would say 24 for sure if u can.

Back