• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Pc Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HARDHEAD

Let me know what you think i know its a moded case but dont have time to mod one myself just need to know where to put rad and pump for water cooling ??

New%20pc%20004.jpg
New%20pc%20003.jpg
New%20pc%20002.jpg
New%20pc%20001.jpg

i would recommend putting the rad outside really, because the only places that have room is the very bottom(and you wouldnt get good exit ventilaztion there) or the right in front of the PSU(which the combined heat of the rad might overheat your PSU). if you could mount on the ceiling then i guess you'd be ok. really just look for a place that would allow for a good intake and outtake, and i dont see a great place.

Looks like someone had some money to spend ... Nice veritechs by the way. Where did you get them?

Good Jesus... Where can I apply for a loan?

Yeah, looks like you'll have to route the watercooling equipment outside the case... Unless you'd move the SerialATA drives... but that doesn't seem like a very good alternative.

What kind of Watercooling system are you building?

Last edited:
holly serial ATA drives!!>.lol

definetly would do an external W/C set up - keep less ehat out of your tower and saves room inside for air flow.

PS - how is that vid card cooler working for u.

Yeah what's up withyour hard drives?? Don't you plug them in? (if it's something other than IDE, I'm new ... lol)

orange400 said:
Yeah what's up withyour hard drives?? Don't you plug them in? (if it's something other than IDE, I'm new ... lol)

they are running a SATA raid setup....serial ata...can achive up to 150MB/sec using SATA...the red cables that look like the plug ins are actually the SATA cables that hook up to the HD's...

You notice...he was smart enough NOT to list his location ;)...

9800 pro 256
2g pc3500 hypert x
2 120 sata
2 36gb sata 10k
ic7-g
2.6c
audigy 2
leadteck tv tuner
550 power supply
48x cd burnner \dvd
42x cd burner

dont know on the $ work paid for most of it . around 2500.00