• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does The 8RDA+ Support 3200+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Depends on the rev. and when you bought it...but odds are yea it will have to have a update to offically support it..

I would flash to the new one just incase...odds are it will not have the latest one installed...now it might have the offical 400Mhz BIOS...but I seriously doubt it will have the latest one though...

with latest bios you can select 200fsb... i noticed it when i was playing with it

although you might have problems running 100% insync with memory... everyone knows about the vdd mod...

that's all i have to say

i just ordered a 2500+ with corsair XMS 3200 and thermalright 900U sink... is there any speed i can hit with no problem?
im thinking of trying 10X 200fsb, think its easy to hit that?

i would say you hit 11x200 or 11.5x200
almost instantly

11x200 i run at 1.85 volts

you can try maube 1.75... since you will be having a new stepping

11.5x200 takes 1.9 volts for me

try something like 1.8 volts or more

with your new stepping you should hit something like 2.4

thats my guess...

what cpu fan you order with you hs?

smartfan2 80mm. im really not going o/c much, ima just try to get it to 3000+ speeds and save a bunch of dollars. ;)

aw its ok... im gonna use 1 stick of ram anyway. btw do i plug the smart fan to the mobo or directly to the power supply?

well you need a jumper on the one connector off the fan

then you can do eitherway

i do my motherboard

Back