• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7-s 2.0 at compusa LMFAO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekks

ya its true at my local compusa there was like 20 of them, all rev 2.0 fora heafty price of.......189.95$ hahahaha comp usa is out there arse with this 1

i saw an asus a7v333 (non raid ver) there just two months ago for roughly $199

Lol... I don't think it's worth THAT much to get it a few days earlier.

Btw.. I got mine for $169CDN.. :D

depends if you got butt loads of $ to spend, ive bought 2 a7n8x's for 175 each, because i dont have a CC and it was easer than waiting

i don't know if any of ya realize this, but Newegg and Googlegear give you free 2 day shipping...That's the way I buy most of my parts for my comp, so check it out...NOW, HUT!

free shipping on everything?? i just orderd some stuff from newegg and had to pay shipping

Compusa is always way overpriced on mod/overclocking stuff. My local one has Lian-Li cases for ~190.00 for pc-60/1's. They also have the PC Toys stuff but as that company is pricey anyways they have a really hefty cost there.

wannaoc said:
Compusa is always way overpriced on mod/overclocking stuff. My local one has Lian-Li cases for ~190.00 for pc-60/1's. They also have the PC Toys stuff but as that company is pricey anyways they have a really hefty cost there.

You must go to the same store I go to...;) Absolutely true.

$189 USD?!? *sheesh* For that they ought to throw your choice of a 512 stick of PC3200, a FX 5200 128MB AGP card, or an XP2100+.... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, wait...they want over $100 for each of those, by themselves... :rolleyes: :mad:

Last I looked, excaliberPC had it for $118., w $5 for shipping. AND you could easily get one of those other three items included for about $189 total. Well..maybe not the FX5200, but close.

It IS, however, nice to see CompUSA starting to stock the neat toys we like, like CC's, window kits, etc... I got my TT GF4 GPU HSF there, for $12.... But yeah, they are way too expensive on the majority of stuff.

manhart said:
i don't know if any of ya realize this, but Newegg and Googlegear give you free 2 day shipping...That's the way I buy most of my parts for my comp, so check it out...NOW, HUT!

Too bad they don't ship to Canada.

i just put some money down at microbytes to get one their nf7's out of the warehouse and its only going to cost 145$ canadian

harderclock said:
i just put some money down at microbytes to get one their nf7's out of the warehouse and its only going to cost 145$ canadian

Hey hey, a fellow Montrealer. Where's this microbytes you speak of?

Back