• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling out on TI4200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD'er

whats up all...the past 3 weeks I've been having trouble with video card acting very stupid....turning my monitor white and just crapping out on me...so I got ready to return it to the store from which it was purchased and decided to run some test before I did...

well what do you know the card was hot as hell...come to find out the fan thats on the card nolonger works...so my question is where do I start to find a replacement fan...

I usually purchase all my parts from newegg.but I have the slighest idea about cooling a video card and any help will be great...hit me back as soon as you guys can share info..

I really believe its the GPU....or hell it might be the entire card...
I really don't think its the ram cause i can use the card for extended periods of time but once it gets to hot it "BEETHCES" and the montor goes crazy....
so what do I need to look for...

Back