• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i need to fight the heat!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AFIsoldier

i am running up to 68c on my ring and wanna drop down the temps, what is a good cooling fan to run on that thing and how in the hell do i get that fan off of there? that thing is complicated as crap to pop off, any tips?

Why did you put this in extreme cooling if you want to use a better fan? Anyway, which heatsink are you using? You could always get a tornado if you don't mind high noise.

Put it in general cooling. This forum is primarily used for EXTREME cooling like peltier or phase change cooling. I also suggest you provide a LOT more info than you did in this post since you dont specify which heatsink you are using, what fan you're currently using, what exactly you're trying to cool ( northbridge?, cpu?, case? ), what case you're using, what your system specs are, etc etc etc.

thank you animal...i posted in a rush, sorry for wasting your time, but please take a look at the soon to be posted thread in the general coolin section and try to help me out

Back