• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual DDR question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrtonyly

Registered
Ok here is my problem . I am currently runnning dual ddr with Corsair XMS 3200 on my Abit NF7-s v2.0 bios 1.6 but I am getting almost the same Sandra score as I was when I was only running with one stick off ram in single mode. I know it's running in dual ddr because when I boot it says " Dual channel ddr enabled" . What is causing me to have low scores in Sandra with Dual DDR? My FSb is at 210 x 11.5. My score with Dual ddr was 3206 and my score with only one stick of ram was 3125. My memory timings are at 6 3 3 2. I have tried to put the sticks in slot 2 and 3 and also 1 and 3.

thats about right. dual ddr is more of a gimmick with the amd boards. the amd cant utilize the bandwidth like the p4's can. your runnin about average. most see around a 100-200 point boost.

Back