• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are my Motherboard Monitor log results okay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squale

Can somebody please check out this log and tell me if my numbers look acceptable? The highest temps are caused when running Prime95.. The lowest temps are when running idle (meaning I just have Norton Antivirus and some other small apps running in the background).

Things I am very concerned about are my: PWM Temp, CPU Core, NB Fan, -12v, -5v ... all these numbers seem a little out of range or somehow not exactly good. Especially my NB fan.. look how high the rpms at times jump too.. So if you could comment on all of my results including all my temps, etc. I would be very grateful. My system setup is below in my signature for you to see.

Please click here: http://cybassist.com/jkevin/mbm_log/MBM 5 High Low Log.html

well I am putting the slk-900u with the Tornado fan on it this week..

the northbridge fan was spinning at 0 rpm than at over 30,000?! is the physically possible for the fan so hold up at that speed safely? sound a little fishy to me

yeah I know that the rpms aren't right.. just wondering why not?

Back