• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me with my 92mm Blowhole Fan selection!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ConquereR

I just put a 92mm blowhole in the top of my case and I need to find a fan to go there. I really dont mind noise, i want very good cfm AND i want lights/leds/cathods on it. Can anyone help me out?
I really like the Thermaltake Smart Fan 2 but they only make it in 80mm, and i like the Vantec Tornados but it has no lights. HELP ME PLZ! :D

EDIT : If all else fails i COULD make it a 80mm because the fan will be mounted on a window which i havent cut yet.

if it were me id get a 92mm delta. i think its rated for 110 cfm and 50-55 dB. no lights/leds/cathods though

Yeah, i really like the Tornado. Couldnt i find a clear grill with a LED in it?

EDIT : All i can find is 80mm LED grills. Anyone know where to find some 92 mm LED grills?

Last edited:
make your own LED grill...take LED tube lights and make and "X" across the hole and a cirle around the edge of the cutout, it should be what you are looking for and you can find this stuff easy if you search just a little bit for it

Back