• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

noob question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sure, find a a small enough fan, get some quick dry liquid superglue, stick it on, glue it, run the fan wires to a 12v or 5v junction and attach.

litghost said:
sure, find a a small enough fan, get some quick dry liquid superglue, stick it on, glue it, run the fan wires to a 12v or 5v junction and attach.

yup, its that simple ; if you could , i would try to leave a little space between the fan and the HS , that way u wont have too much of a dead spot (where the air doesnt move [ because of the motor part of the fan is there]) and should give you better cooling ....

i have screws to mount the fan on so i dont need super glue thanks everyone.

Fushyuguru said:
I say mount a HUGE fan, with ducting. Then maybe some LED's, and rims. 20's.

bling.txt

bling bling

I just put a small fan on it. I also put another fan on the side of the card. Also does anyone know the best driver for my Geforce2 mx400?

i know ppl who took the fans of their gf2 and ran it without a fan with out any problems but i'm 100% sure they reduced teh life of the card by 1/2 atleast

if your's didn't come with a fan, it doesn't need it...

i needed one because everytime i touched it ti burnt my finger. i have another question. How do i install detonator drivers?

Back