• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do you install fan clips on sk-7???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RobP4P

I'm trying to mount the fan on my sk-7 (a panaflo 80mm) but the fan clips just dont seem to give any kind of a tight fit...is there a trick I'm missing?

Well, if it is like other products from that mfctr, then you would see some holes on one side, and was there 2 thin wire thingies that came w/the hs? If so look for the side that has the writing on it, and put the wires on both sides of the hs in the appropriate holes (there should be a spot for 25mm height and the other 2 options.) Then once you have those clips on you put the fan on, and there are some parts where the wirething points towards the fins, and that's where the clip goes into the fan!

SK-7 comes with 92 clips? Didn't know that. It's good if it's true since I'm getting SK-7 soon and I would like to try some of my 92mm fans without a big hassle.

My sk-7 didnt' come with 92mm clips. More like 2 sets of 60mm and 80mm: 60x25, 60x38, 80x25, 80x38.

Back