• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

upset with excaliberpc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

emericanchaos

i ordred my abit nf7-s and the survival kit from them. i ordered these on the 28th of june. 2 days later i orderd my m-audio revo card from newegg. my newegg order with free shipping came today and i'm still waiting for my excaliber order which, according to ups' site, is due to arrive july 7th. 9 days for shipping i had to pay $9 for when newegg's free shipping gets here lots faster.

anyone else have to wait forever for their parts from excaliber?

i havent ordered from excaliber, but in my experience UPS takes longer than fedex

If excaliber shipped your item promptly then its not there fault its a UPS problem.... (9 days is a long time however, CA to NY via ups ground only takes 5 days)

jabtek said:
If excaliber shipped your item promptly then its not there fault its a UPS problem.... (9 days is a long time however, CA to NY via ups ground only takes 5 days)

Thats usually true but keep in mind its a short work week and deliveries get one day to three days behind.

I ordered an item Wed and it shipped wed. I paid for two day air and normally I would have it today, but in fact I will get it Monday making it 5 day air :)

Silversinksam said:

Thats usually true but keep in mind its a short work week and deliveries get one day to three days behind.

I ordered an item Wed and it shipped wed. I paid for two day air and normally I would have it today, but in fact I will get it Monday making it 5 day air :)

hehe I always order on monday so I can get it on friday if I use Ground unless a good deal has come up

Any time there is a Holiday in a work week the time for shipping no matter who is used for shipping goes to hell. It is just something that happens, it goes along with the laziness of us Americans.

CA to TN takes 5 WORKING days minimum for UPS. Plus the shippers delay.

Back