• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

look at the bottom rated companies at resellerratings LOL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I bought from Easybuy2000.com before, and man, those crazy mofos gave me a nightmare! The product listed isn't the same as the one I got, delays in delivery, bad attitudes, etc. :mad:

some wierd stuff in there. One company wich held a huge score of 1 tech savings is showing up on credit card bills as ems or something. This also is a company that scored a whole 1. Nobody finds it odd that 2 different companys and 2 entirely different websites show up on some credit cards as the same company.

Both of these companies websites are decked out and still running, yet there must be over 100 people who have never gotton thier order or credit for thier order.

Those folks are just the ones who took the time to send feedback. I dont even want to think about the hundreds of thousands of people every day getting screwed by those people getting nothing.

When is sherrff or goverment or whoever going to do something. After they are all gone sitting in the bahamas laughing drinking margaritas.

I knew there was some crappy companies out there but wow. I never thought they would be able to continue to run when its THAT bad.

sandman001 said:
LMFAO, the first company I saw was dell.

I don't know... I think the first negative comment says they replaced a fan 4 times. Dell has a policy that after the 3rd time they replace the whole system...

Not that I'm really big on Dell, but my department at work has slowly been replacing old computers as they break down, with new Dell's to circumvent our IT "group" (1 very sketchy guy), who's contracted out, and charged us $4000 for a $3000 LCD monitor. That's one spicy markup!:eek:

rofl all the big companies have horrible ratings. like dell and tiger direct glad to see what people really think of dell's "award winning service and support"

omfg, who would order from a web-site like taht anyways? u dont even have to look at resellerratings

wow..i bought some ram from buyaib.com once..i guess i'm glad i got it. But it went bad after a year and i tried to rma it, i got my replacement, but they're defective too...i don't want to rma a second one due to the hassle.

Look at their return service, it rates at 0.00 !!..wow..

and compusa, bestbuy, target, and all those other big name companies are way at the bottom too..i wonder y

Reseller Ratings mean jack.

Look up Vibe Computers. What's their rating?

I have an order still pending:
Date placed: Jul.07/03

It took a week to get here, a week to figure out what to do when I found out they shipped me the wrong case (they wanted me to pull apart the wrong case and ship me the differing parts), a week to say it was shipping directly from the manufacturer, and a week to tell me it was shipping directly from the manufacturer to them, and now they're shipping it directly to me.

It's now Aug.12/03. They told me that it had shipped out on the 6th, and I'm staring at the Purolator tracking page where it says it was picked up the 7th. 1 month+ later... my brand new just released IC7-G is old news now. IC7-Max3 is out. The least they could have done was shipped it "next day", seeing as how Purolator doesn't offer "3 weeks ago" shipping.

I swear I have a cookie on my computer that says "kick me". That's 4 purchases I've made in the past two months that got ****ed up. 3 were on eGhey and 1 was with Vibecomputers: 3 were the wrong item, and 1 hasn't even arrived yet and it's been 6 weeks!!!!!

The very bottom one, Comp-recyclers... my father bought from them recently. Not the brightest bean in the shed. (I know.)

Although I find it is best to use some personal discretion with some comapnies, it is obvious to simply avoid others. One should remember that many times people only leave feedback when they are disgruntled with a company. I take in account if a company has a person responding to the comments left by customers on resellerratings. If a company is spending time answering those comments they are more likely to have better customer service than others. However, you can rest assured if a company is at the bottom of resllerratings you should not order from them.

After reading about many of those scam artist companies I am just thankful for resellerratings.com. I would have probably been in the same boat as the rest of those poor *******s, but I ALWAYS check resellerratings first b4 I buy from a company that I have no personal knowledge of.

Last there are some companies that simply go above and beyond others. Newegg is obviously the best, but gameve.com and iocombo people have been great to me as well. They spend time on AOLIM or instant chat services talking directly to customers and such. Some have even given out info to me that they probably should not have, just to make me understand or fell better about something.

Back to the comics, I mean resellerrating basement companies!

I think that reseller rating is a good site, but I think that the scores are lower than they should be because people really only go there to complain. I mean very rarely do I have such a great experience with a store that I want to go tell the world about it; but if I get gipped, that's the first place I'll go.

idk im about to order some z560's ($121 shipped) from dell and its award winning service and support, i hope it comes fairly swiftly, and working. God forbid would i want to deal with an rma

I personally can't see why Dell is so far down there. I have to deal with them very frequently since we are a VAR and getting support on them is pretty darn easy as long as you have your information, at least in my case.

Back