• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 120mm fans for 18.95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it looks like you can't seperate the individual fans? 2 of these sets could still make for some very interesting case mods for intake and exhaust

I'm guessing the fans are mounted the same way as they are in this one, and it sates that they can be easily removed.

it takes all 4 of them to equal 100CFM...when most single 120mm fans are around that same CFM if not higher...

100 CFM, 12 VDC COOLING FAN
New. Four SANYO Denki brushless cooling fans mounted in one rack. Steel finger guards. Easily removed.

SPECS
CFM 100
Voltage 12 DC
Amps 0.52
Blade diameter 4 3/8"
Seven blades
Size 20 7/8" x 5" x 2 1/4"
Shpg 6 lbs

Last edited:
glock19owner said:
One thing...it takes all 4 of them to equal 100CFM...when most single 120mm fans are around that same CFM if not higher...

Another thing is: 0 In Stock ;)

I don't know what you're looking at, but it's 400 CFM for the four fans. The stats that are there are for one fan. Also, for me, it says 72 in stock, not 0.

rednef said:

I don't know what you're looking at, but it's 400 CFM for the four fans. The stats that are there are for one fan. Also, for me, it says 72 in stock, not 0.

I just copied the specs...and it did show as 0 when I first linked to it...and noticed it said 72 when I went back to it...and where does it say for one...it says 4 on the specs I just copied from the link you had in your post...but hey...if that is a total of 400cfm...grab it...

It doesn't say it's for one, but you can sort of assume it when it says seven blades, 0.52 amp, and 4 3/8" blade diameter. Also, if you look beside the photo, above the 72 in stock, it says:400 CFM 12 VDC 4 3/8" FAN FOUR FAN ASSEMBLY

Instead of that, there is a guy on Ebay that sells Panaflos dirt cheap, like 4-5.00 each for a set of 5. Check into it he has alot of auction for them usually.

I second wannaoc's idea. I got 10 Panaflo M1A'a which are the 86 cfm at 35 db ones for a total of 21.50. These same fans are $17 bucks EACH at directron. No idea how this guy sells them for so low but I wasnt complaining. Tested all of them on my fan controller and they all worked perfectly. billwoos is the name of the guy on ebay selling them and he has a great rating.

Yeah, but it says that he doesn't ship internationally. Don't know if Canada is included. I sent him an email, and if he does ship to Canada, I'll proabably get the fans from him.

Heh, Animal982 thats the guy, I couldn't remember his name. You got an even better deal than me! :)

Breeze the M1A's are 120mm fans, billwoos sells all of the sizes but the 120's are the best deal.

Back