• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which of these two?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
P4C800, the only real difference between the Canterwood and Sprindale options was PAT, and apparently thats being enabled on the sprindale - so I would just go with it...strangley enough the benchmarks I have seen show the Abit IS7 beating the IC7, dunno whether its the same in this situation

It depends a great deal if you are going to run raid and what type of raid. That p4c800 version you listed has no ICH5R only ICH5, it will choke the bandwidth.

I have the p4p800 and I love it. If you already have the p4c800 it isnt worth changing but if your buying new i would get the springdale p4p800 or the newer p4c800-E (note the E revision).

the p4c800 that you listed isnt a bad board or anything but in terms of the other boards Asus has available, its missing several things they later corrected.

Back