• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IS7 with 2.4B better than P4B533 and 2.4B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

therudyq3

will my 2.4B and IS7 performs better than

2.4B on my old P4B533??

Will the difference be noticeable? or will the IS7 downclock since my cpu has 533 fsb as suppose to 800 fsb?

I want to see if it would gaon me any additional fps in Quake 3...hehe

the IS7 is made to work with 533bus chips as well as 800 so there should be no problems with regard to the clock settings.

you will likely be able to overclock a few more mhz fsb with the newer better design.

still using Q3 as a benchy?? :eek:

Maxvla said:
the IS7 is made to work with 533bus chips as well as 800 so there should be no problems with regard to the clock settings.

you will likely be able to overclock a few more mhz fsb with the newer better design.

still using Q3 as a benchy?? :eek:

naa.... hehe...I enjoy the excessive mode of that game so much. I have to keep up my reputation ya know... frame rates is life eh?

therudyq3 said:

naa.... hehe...I enjoy the excessive mode of that game so much. I have to keep up my reputation ya know... frame rates is life eh?
thats what futuremark wants you to believe ;)

Back