• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heater Cores? UK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smudged

Can someone pls help me out with some suggestions on UK heater cores? I want a low cost start to H2O and this seems as good a starting point as any. Anyone got suggestions and approx. prices?

I used to have an old green Nova...i should have kept the core before i sold it for scrap parts....errrr man I should travel back in time and tell myself that one day I would be hardcore into computer....yeah there we go ;).

Pre-barbed Vauxhall Heatercores are available from http://www.over-clock.co.uk/acatalog/Generic.html for £43 inc.VAT. Quite expensive but the best un-modded one I could find was £32 from an on-line parts supplier, so figure you've then got to get the barbs and fit them.

Alternatively you could go to a scrappy but then you've got to value your own time.

I got one of the over-clock ones second-hand for £25 :)

Hehe I have a project Nova in my garage atm, I wonder if I could do without a heater in it once its rebuilt :D

Back