• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

http://wc101.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Is anyone else haveing a problem accessing Jon's site? I've wanted to link people to a couple of his guides there but all I'm getting is a black screen when it's "done" loading.

thats happened to me too a few times, I always figured its the crappy dialup. did you put the wwws in? maybe thatll change something?

Jon

I just got a black screen also, and one last time I checked earlier this week when Jon posted about checking his www button for an article on copper tubing. Wanted to see that one too.......:cry:

Everythings working fine for me now, thanks for the input guys.

Complements on the site BTW, glad it isn't gone. :)

Well, that's wierd. I still can't see it.
I have IE 6.0. If I right click and select export to excel, I can see it perfectly in excel's popup window, but not in IE.
Nice rig, rog...

Diggrr said:
Well, that's wierd. I still can't see it.
I have IE 6.0. If I right click and select export to excel, I can see it perfectly in excel's popup window, but not in IE.
Nice rig, rog...

Thanks!
More changes have happened to the system since and another article on copper is in the works....;) [/end threadjack]

Back