• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best for cooling the north bridge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ConquereR

What would be the best thing to get to cool the north bridge that would FIT a Asus A7N8X Deluxe. I was lookin at the Iceberqs and thought it might help in the temp from over clocking.

Any ideas?

I would have to say that this is the best if your looking for something made to fit. Otherwise you could use something like an sk-6+ if it will fit.. If your not doing any serious overclocking/vmodding though a copper icberq should be fine.

well i just got my nf7-s and the OE northbridge cooler looks exactly like the vantec iceberg. it's painted silver and they put an abit sticker on it. otherwise it's the same thing. i'd look at that considering the fact that it will cool a board with the same northdrigde and adjustable vdd in the bios.

Np, hell yeah it should fit on there perfectly since it's only 40mm and that's probably about the same size or maybe even smaller than stock heatsink.

Back