• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Gone Bad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Homer

man o' man all this hard work and time into this radiator and for it to leak on me :( it had to be when i put the bolts in to hold my shroud and fan. oh well it only cost me 25 bux, time to head to napa. these pictures are before i started it up, what do u think of it. :D

PreSetup1
PreSetup2
PreSetup3

Homer said:
man o' man all this hard work and time into this radiator and for it to leak on me :( it had to be when i put the bolts in to hold my shroud and fan. oh well it only cost me 25 bux, time to head to napa. these pictures are before i started it up, what do u think of it. :D

PreSetup1
PreSetup2
PreSetup3

Where did you get those shrouds from?

Anyone think zip ties would damage a radiator too? Thats what I used.... I dont think there will be any leaks though- but it did take some effort to cram them things through.

diggingforgold said:
Anyone think zip ties would damage a radiator too? Thats what I used.... I dont think there will be any leaks though- but it did take some effort to cram them things through.

I was thinking about using zipties because I am on a space constraint....I have nice long 10 inch ones :) hehe

yeah thats what im planning to use next when i get my heatercore from napa. i was also thinking of using my hotglue gun too :p

Back