• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for love...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
SWM: Likes computers, long walks on the beach, and candle-lit dinners. Looking for a girl who enjoys life to its fullest.

Heh, just kidding...

Umm, ya I think I'm avoiding the point of this post, so I guess I will just get to it. I, uh, know nothing about Intel platforms... So I just wanted to know if a 700 mhz celery would be in a board that takes the same ram an old ~500 mhz AMD'er did? Older Intel boards don't take different ram right? Ya, uh, I'm gonna go hide now, I feel like I should be beat for asking. ;)

I was thinking PC100/133 also. If it's from ~1997, then it probably is..

I think those are K6 processors, so they do have a 100fsb. Gotta be PC100. Meh, get PC133 just in case.. it'll run at PC100..

Wait a sec.. are you more interested in the celeron? Hmm..sounds like it. Yeah, it's probably PC100 also, since PC100/133 had the market for a LONG time.

Back