• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide didn't ship and didn't tell me!!! *(problem rectified)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bsspewer

Xoxide didn't ship and didn't tell me!!!

X-hour is great...but i've never bought anything till a week and a half ago..

i bought those dual temp display moniters like the lan li ones from them..4 of them..my roommate got 2 at the same time..he got his last week..i'm still waiting on mine..

so i called them up..they put me on hold forever, i had to hang up and call back..now they're telling me that they can't find the hardcopy for my order and that those items are out of stock and they aren't getting anymore. SO ..i'm not getting my temp probes, i didn't get an email telling me i wasn't getting them, they can't find the hardcopy to my order, and now they're telling me all they can do is cancel the order! WTF? i want something from this..i don't care what, but i'm not gonna just roll over..

Someone help me! i needed those temp probes, not to mention they weren't just for me, my brother who doesn't have an internet connection wanted some..Even if i don't get the temp probes, i at least want something to replace them and something alittle extra for my trouble!!!

i've been waiting on them for a while now..i'm not saying i want to sue them for $4k, or even want something that's way more expensive..i either want my temp probes or something that's just a little better!

i saw a guy had some trouble like this with frozencpu and was helped out by some forum moderators, can u help me get my stuff?

Re: Xoxide didn't ship and didn't tell me!!!

bsspewer said:
X-hour is great...but i've never bought anything till a week and a half ago..

so i called them up..they put me on hold forever, i had to hang up and call back..now they're telling me that they can't find the hardcopy for my order and that those items are out of stock and they aren't getting anymore. SO ..i'm not getting my temp probes, i didn't get an email telling me i wasn't getting them, they can't find the hardcopy to my order, and now they're telling me all they can do is cancel the order! WTF? i want something from this..i don't care what, but i'm not gonna just roll over..

Can you prove in any way shape or form you ordered them? Like a confirmation e-mail of your order. Perhaps you didn't enter your information correctly and the order never went through. This is not their fault.

If you can prove you ordered it (computers cache etc.) I will gladly help you. Oddly I do not understand why they say all they can do is cancel your order if they have no order on file.

I need a little more info, feel free to email any info to ME

PS Please Don't start talking about suing as thats just silly and frivolous lawsuits only end up costing the consumer more money in the end, and people that bring up frivolous suits irk me off.

There was one member here that under no circumstances will ever use our classifieds due to the fact we don't need any headaches from him or people like him.

What means did you pay with? Surely you have a receipt or some type of confirmation somewhere?

If you payed with credit card, they will show up on your statement.

If you payed with money order, you still have the stub. You can at least get your money back or confirm that they cashed it,

If you payed with paypal, you will have gotten a paypal confirmation/ acceptance message in your email account.

Originally posted by SilverSinkSam
PS Please Don't start talking about suing as thats just silly and frivolous lawsuits only end up costing the consumer more money in the end, and people that bring up frivolous suits irk me off.

don't worry..i'm not talking of sueing..i only want them to do a better job at solving the problem then just saying "sorry". I would only sue someone for something if there was an overwhelming issue at hand and nothing else has solved it.

diggingforgold said:
What means did you pay with? Surely you have a receipt or some type of confirmation somewhere?

If you payed with credit card, they will show up on your statement.

If you payed with money order, you still have the stub. You can at least get your money back or confirm that they cashed it,

If you payed with paypal, you will have gotten a paypal confirmation/ acceptance message in your email account.

I got some info from this member and Xoxide messed up. I'll make some inquiries tomorrow.

Did you print the receipt out for your records? Also, if you have a confirmation email, print that out.

They might not have the hardcopy, but of you do then you can send or fax them a copy.

The thing I find odd is that they claim they don't have them...I didn't check Xhour that night, but I did find a bunch of LianLi dual temp monitors on their site just now:

http://www.xoxide.com/misccooling.html

All appear in stock.

(Reading your post it sounds like they were either LianLi models ore similar to them.)

How much were they? (NOT the Xhour price, their supposed normal price.)

I'm sure if you find the hardcopy to your order, and they see the order DID go through, they'll help you out.

As SSS said though, if there is no record of the order, then it might never have gone through correctly which isn't their fault, especially if your CC was never charged.

Breadfan said:
Did you print the receipt out for your records? Also, if you have a confirmation email, print that out.

They might not have the hardcopy, but of you do then you can send or fax them a copy.

The thing I find odd is that they claim they don't have them...I didn't check Xhour that night, but I did find a bunch of LianLi dual temp monitors on their site just now:

http://www.xoxide.com/misccooling.html

All appear in stock.

(Reading your post it sounds like they were either LianLi models ore similar to them.)

How much were they? (NOT the Xhour price, their supposed normal price.)

I'm sure if you find the hardcopy to your order, and they see the order DID go through, they'll help you out.

As SSS said though, if there is no record of the order, then it might never have gone through correctly which isn't their fault, especially if your CC was never charged.

He has the e-mail confirmations Xoxide sent him after he placed his order.

Xoxide is a good vendor and I'm pretty sure they will try to fix the situation.

Don't try going through the cronnies at the forums. Fire off an email directly to the CEO. Tell him nothing is being taken care of by their company and you have proof that the order went through.

I had to do this to Xoxide b/c I ordered a few UV CCFLs only to receive white UV kits. It was hard to see anything glow b/c of it.
Needless to say, I contacted the CEO through email and got everything straightened out very quickly.

Turd Furguson said:
Don't try going through the cronnies at the forums. Fire off an email directly to the CEO. Tell him nothing is being taken care of by their company and you have proof that the order went through.

I had to do this to Xoxide b/c I ordered a few UV CCFLs only to receive white UV kits. It was hard to see anything glow b/c of it.
Needless to say, I contacted the CEO through email and got everything straightened out very quickly.

Xoxide said they were going to rectify this, all that has to happen is bsspewer has to get in contact Mr. Yum in their sales Dept. as that's whom I spoke with.

Silversinksam said:

Xoxide said they were going to rectify this, all that has to happen is bsspewer has to get in contact Mr. Yum in their sales Dept. as that's whom I spoke with.

Glad to hear it worked out. :)

Ok..I contacted them after SilverSinkSam did on the matter and they sounded more willing to please than before. It's amazing what a little weight can do. Anyways, I was not asking for much and they honored it for me. The matter has been resolved and my personal satisfaction restored. It's nice to know not all companies are cold hearted.

Back