• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How long does it take cooltechnica to ship?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

InsaneO/cer

Registered
It was been 48 hours and i checked my order status and it still says "Pending". This is very dissapointing. I am not going to buy from them again. Enought of my ranting. Is this company usally fast to start shipping or do they take there own time?

InsaneO/cer said:
It was been 48 hours and i checked my order status and it still says "Pending". This is very dissapointing. I am not going to buy from them again. Enought of my ranting. Is this company usally fast to start shipping or do they take there own time?

Here's their policy on shipping, scroll down to the orange part: http://www.cooltechnica.com/Policies.html

According to them, they don't do same day order shipping. I've had pretty speedy results with them on in-stock items myself, though.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order, and did you notice if it was in stock?

i know my stuff was in stock and recieved confirmation 4 days after . maybe its just the holiday causing problems cause of 4th of july weekend ( a bit iffy)

Wow, four days is a bit slow. Maybe it's like you suggested: the holiday? Could be they're focusing a bit more attention on the whole backordered WW block situation?

Dunno, they've been pretty good for me in the past...

I would suspect that they are dealing with the backordered WW thing, and had some trouble due to the holidy. Don't sweat it, most places have off-weeks.

I ordered from them and they took the whole 48 hours to ship. They said the waterblock had a bad o ring (Dtek tc-4-sa poly)so dtek had 2 ship me the block should be here 7/9. Responded 2 email within 10 min. Will order from them again.:clap:

Back