• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need advice on some CPU waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anonymous1

I have recently been researching getting a water-cooling system and I've decided on all my parts except which CPU and GPU WB's to choose. (Intel and GeForce4)

I've narrowed the choices down to these: (CPU)

DD Maze4
D-tek custom TC-4
Radiical X-Block

I would also list the LRWW but it doesnt seem to be in stock anywhere ive looked and i dont think it will be anytime in the next few days so......just performance/craftsmanship comments on the ones i have listed would be very appreciated. Also if there are some other contenders that are as good as the ones ive listed plz feel free to share as well.

For the GPU I think I'm just gonna choose a Swiftech since its about 7 bucks less than the DD and seems to perform just as well. Any comments here?

Thanks for any feedback in advance.

I replace my DD maze 3 with the D-Tek TC-4. The TC-4 outperforms the maze 3. After researching for awhile, I am starting to think that the maze for may be a little better than the TC-4. And the maze 4 is a couple o bucks cheaper. I am building up a new game rig, and I will be using the maze 4 in it.

Back