• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone used the TR2 M2 heatsink?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd try search for a review on google before buying it. It might be alright for the price, or you could get an sk6+ or an sk7 and you should get similar results (similar to the vantec that is.) for less.

I have used it and it is alright for the price (around $20?). If you want top performance or a killer OC then you'll want to spend more for a higher-grade HSF. But if you only have $20 to spend it should do the job.

Yeah, I'm ordering a lot of stuff from bestbyte.net and they have it for $11. They have $5 flat rate shipping on unlimited items. How well did it work for overclocking?

That was my high-end alternative (SK7+Smart Fan II). how well do you think it'll cool an OC'd barton 2500+?

Also, What about the Volcano 9? It's for $16. How does it cool against the SK7 and the TR2?

Back