• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.6C water temp + TbredXP 1700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[OC]This

Disabled
since some of you asked for temperature readings, here's a little update...

@ 1.6C water temp@ 2.7ghz+

TbredXP1700

21C CPU temp under load

2701mhz_21c_sPi_screen.png

25C CPU temp under Prime load

2701mhz_prime_25c_screen.png

arnoldma said:
nice! what setup are u using to cool that thing?
thanks.. i use a D-tek tc-4, separate loops(cpu & gpu), dual pumps, waterchilled by deep freezer.

19C cpu temp @ full load @ around ~1C water temp. 1.87v is all i need to run 2706mhz smoothly..

SuperPi - 1 mil.

2706_sPi_19C.png

PifastV41 - 10 mil@ 1024k

2706_Pifast_19C.png

:cool:

Last edited:
WejRepus said:
that is some serious cooling! any pics of the set-up?
thanks.. well i have some pics for the older waterchilling system(with swiftech blocks) powered by deep freezer but those are regular camera pics.. My current one is with d-tek and have no digital camera..

this is not my pic.. but to get a feel of what my deep freezer is like looks sorta like this but my liquid isn't in the container, but directly in the deep freezer, 35~ 40 gallons of liquid and is lightly redish... like Koolaid. yum yum..

frozen.jpg

:cool:

WejRepus[/i] [b]thats really really awesome... that pic looks like a snowcone or soemthing...[/b][/quote] thanks.. :) [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deftor said:
thats some crazy cooling for some very nice temps.
thanks.. nice pic you got there in your profile.. she is pretty. :D

This calls for all out war ;)

I need to get a decent PSU so I can try* getting my duallie 1700s that high! I can run water as low as 4c but I'll have to protect against condensation. I have a new pump to replace my 30 GPH centrifugal pump but Im to lazy to hook it all up!

I give you the Bender award for pushing things beyond the reasonable :p Nice work!

Back