• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** Online Heatercore Database ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

airspirit

The previous location is now invalid, for those of you that had it bookmarked. A link to it's current location can be found at www.airspirit.net or airspirit.net (DNS is still a bit wonky for some though this will be a short-lived issue) under the resources tab on the menu (JVM required).

I just thought I'd give you guys an update. The article (769) on the front page that references the old location now has broken links. I would ask that if you reference the dbase, you do it by referencing the front page listed above and not the site itself since that address will be shuffled around regularly.

AHHHHH!
Thank you!!!!!!

I have been looking for the db for a few days now and unable to find it :(

Great project and I am thrilled to hear it is back online:D

Thanks!

under the resources tab on the menu (JVM required).
Arrrgh, please use a plain menu. Whatever Java applet you are using for the menu doesn't seem to work on either of my browsers (Mozilla 1.4 or IE 6.02).

How about a direct link to the database?

Ah, no direct links except from that site. Sorry. I'll put it in a link below on that site.

If you are running the latest JVM you will have no problems with that applet, though I'm making it more backwards compatible. It works in IE5.0+, Mozilla 1.0+, and Opera 7.0+ (don't know the rest of em) that I know of.

edit: the reason I'm insisting on no outside links is because it will be moving quite a bit and I don't want that direct link to be the only way people can find the site. Sorry. It also gives me a way to track traffic better.

Last edited:
Back