• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IS7-E -- Am I scoring too low?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amino

Ok, so I've put together my brand spankin new system. Everything is written in my siggy.

However, I'm scoring an 18.5K on my 3DMark2001 SE bench and I looked online to see what everyone else is getting... Well, needless to say, I'm seeing people getting in the 20's with CPU speeads that are slower than mine, and with FSB's that are lower than mine... They have the same graphics card too... Mine is clocked to 396/333 (GPU/Mem).

Should I be worried? Should I be doing something else?

is it the top few that are getting in the 20s, or is it the average? cause the top few overclock their stuff to extremes and have systems built to benchmark. like no sound card and such. and a lot of times, 3dmark reads the cpu/fsb incorrectly. so dont worry too much.

btw... i ordered a similar set up to yours, and it should be here today. can i ask what your mem divider is?

Back