• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg restocking fee waived?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Since87

Yesterday I ordered a Saphire R9500np from Newegg.

Today I walked into Best Buy and saw an open box deal for an R9800np for $169, so I bought it.

I don't want to refuse the Newegg shipment when it arrives, because it's also got the new mobo, cpu and ram that I need to use to test the R9800.

Anyone know if Newegg might waive the restocking fee if I don't open the R9500 packaging?

(If they won't, I'll probably try to sell the card in the classifieds for the amount Newegg would refund to me.)

Money Back Guarantee- Refund period
All items except otherwise mentioned, may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund. CPU and memory products must be returned within 7 days from the invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns.15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deduction will be made for CPU to account for current market value. These terms apply to refunds. All new items have at least a one year warranty except for OEM CPU's which have a 30 day warranty. Customers must inform Newegg.com of any order discrepancy within 30 days from invoice date to accurately investigate and give proper attention to the issue.

Key word is may apply. Call them and ask. ;)

http://www.newegg.com/app/warranty.asp

Back