• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-G USB Keyboard Problems in Dos

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Oks maybe I missed it some where in the manual but my USB keyboard doesn't work in Dos mode at all. I can get into the bios and use the Bios update without problems but anything else I can get into without a PS/2 Keyboard.

Is there a option to change this at all, or am I SOL on this?

I don't use dos much at all, this is just incase I have to use dos so I don't have to unhook keyboard from my other computer.

there is a setting in the bios to give usb support to the bios and not wait for windows to pick it up after it boots. I am not sure exactly where but it is there.

Tread

I figured there was. Just got to find the damn thing for it grrrrrrr. Wish you could have a search in the bios would go much quicker trying to find it. Even better yet custom menus. :)

no problem had to reboot after the 2 new ceiticals on Windows Update anyways.

Tread

Hey Deathman20 mine happen the same way. I have a wireless usb keyboard and it's only work in the bios or in window but not in dos. Did you figure out a way to get it to work in bios?

If not I just have to use my ps/2 keyboard.

Thanks.

edit: Did you figure out a way to get it to work in bios?

Did you figure out a way to get it to work in Dos?

Sorry.

Back