• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OK install time but i need alittle help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stryder2720

Ok ive got all my components for watercooling and Ive done the leak test(no leaks :clap: ). So when i install my waterblock do i need to take out all my PC components ie mobo ect... and then install the pump, rad, and waterblock? Or should i install everything without taking my PC apart? I have a Maze4 SHD so im guessing i shouldnt need to take everything out cause i dont need to mount my WB with screws through the mobo. Also should i totally empty the water out of my system before installing it? Sorry about the stupid questions but i want to make sure i do it 100% correct.
~Thanks a bunch
Brandon.

Well heres what I did: I ran it in my case for a while with my radiator/fans and pump put where they were going to be and hung my block with some wire so it was close to where it was going to be. Tha tway the hoses had been shifted around like they were going to be and still have no leaks.

I have a slide-out motherboard tray so I could put all my parts in and then slide the tray in and everything was there waiting. I also have a socket A board with no mounting holes so I could mount my wb without removing my board fro mthe tray.

It's all up to you on how you go about mounting everything but I think having it setup in the case before is the only way to go.

Back