• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HAVE you seen this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CrystalMethod said:

I agree. For $229, you could probably make your own that performs much better.

i agree with the agree:D, i definitey don't think its worth the money

I agree that it looks somewhat pretty but the pump is just too weak. I use a 300 Gph pump and it says Hmax=1,2 m (max hight it can pump the water up I guess). Look at the setup here, there is half a meter of height and the pump is not half the power of a usual one used in WC systems. Sure you can have static water without paying for an extra pump :p It's not necessary to mention the price, it's a hurting rip-off for this crap.

could always put in down by the side of the case...

For the amount of money you can build a much better system though..

Wow that site has some weird stuff for sale, RAM w/c and stuff like that, neat ideas but hell on flowrate. That silver res sure is getting alot of use these days. Even Falcon NW is using it in the w/c setup they are selling.

Last edited:
it looks nice, but expensive though.

Janissary, i don't think the pump used in the setup will have any trouble pumping the water at least 1m upwards.
I don't know what pump you're using, but my Maxi-Jet 230gph is supposed to pump water up to 1m65.

YviE said:
it looks nice, but expensive though.

Janissary, i don't think the pump used in the setup will have any trouble pumping the water at least 1m upwards.
I don't know what pump you're using, but my Maxi-Jet 230gph is supposed to pump water up to 1m65.

Mine is submerged maybe that effects the necessary power, and I confess it is el cheapo made in china somewhere crap :cry: but it cost me only 10 bucks :D

Back