• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-tek WW- What happened to the nozzle plate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EluSiOn

WW-P.jpg

When I look at it, it seems to me that the nozzle plate was removed!

When I got my WW 7 month ago, I have 3 plates on my white water. But according to that pic, I can only see two layer only! What happened? I have not been in this forum for 6 month by the way.... need some info updated....

Perhaps it is only two layers, but if you look very closely at the picture you can see one extreem end of the impingment jet

WW.GIF

Yep, the nozzle plate has now been incorperated into the TOP plate eliminating the need for the middle plate. The 'slit' or 'jet' is now machined into the top plate, really ingenious if you ask me.

What are the differences between the two versions, poly top vs non-poly top? Any difference in performance, lasting and ease of maintenance?

nikhsub1 said:
Yep, the nozzle plate has now been incorperated into the TOP plate eliminating the need for the middle plate. The 'slit' or 'jet' is now machined into the top plate, really ingenious if you ask me.

Considering that Morphling1 had done this very same thing long ago.

Morph3.jpg

Back