• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok cool down NOW!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stryder2720

Ok ive got all of my watercooling components in and running and Im getting 48-47c just surfin the web:mad: Im starting to think something is wrong. Im running a MAZE4 SHD,chevette HC w/ dual 120mm and shrounds, maxi-jet 1200, and el cheapo tubing with no kinks(1/2 inchID). Its just cooling the CPU which is a AMD 2000+ Palmino @ stock speeds. Its flow is running Pump-out, HC, CPU, pump-in.... When i put on my WB i just unscrewed the thumb screws until they were all loose and had max pressure on the block, and i also put new thermal paste on(not arctic silver). Well if u need anymore info just ask but i think thats all the importent stuff.
~Peace

Well after just installing a maze3 SHB I can say it took me about 4 times to get it right. Doing the screws in different order and making sure the thermal grease was right was crucial. I just did it over and over untill I had it set right, if the maze 4 hold down bracket is anything like the maze 3, which I'm sure it is really close, it sits kind of funny and gettign it right takes a couple tries. It made a 10 degree difference when I did get it right so you will know. Just keep doing it and it works out.

-Sandman
I bled the system until i didnt see or hear anymore bubbles, and as for thermal paste i put a very thin amount on then got excess off with a razor blade.
-Nik
I have a MSI KT4VL series mobo, and in my room its about 80-78f all day.
-Wannaoc
Hey thanks for the info Ill give it a try after my CS session tonight.
-Everybody
Thank you guys for the help ill give everything a shot to see if i can get it right.
~PeAcE

PS: Anymore help would be great. And how hot should a Palmino run in my case?(not computer case)

Well I adjusted my WB and now Im getting 46idle which is better but not good enough. Any other help would b greatly appreciated.

Back