• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the Danner mag 3 loud?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not that I have noticed, Right when it starts the impeller does rattle a little, thats because it has the anti lockup thing(I think thats what its called)

Mine is doing great for me! Im lovin it!

Jon

just make sure you seal up the housing, I would take off the O-ring and put a good bead of silicone around where it once was.

Jon

Ditto too what everyone said. You don't have to take the O-ring off though. Just goop it up on the O-ring.

Jim

I have the Mag 3 sitting on a small piece of 1/8" foam, and I cannot hear it over my PSU fans. Also I haven't had any leaking probs with mine, so if you have the time, try leak testing for a day or so before you pull it all apart and fix something that isn't broken.

would you say the danner mag is better then the hydor l30?
cause i will be watercooling soon so im wondering which one to pick.. i read the review on the danner and it was a good pump but i also have heard goo things about the hydro l30.

and if the danner is nice and quiet as i hear thats also a good thing :) (that was just to keep my post on topic ;))

max

The danner is probably 2x as good! It may be bigger in physical size, but It has 2x the head pressure. Thats one of the most important features to look for.

Jon

Back