• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Newegg selling ABIT NF7 Ver2 mobos?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxima88

Do you guys know if the NF7 mobos (not nf7-s) that newegg has are version 2 mobos? I know for sure that excaliberpc sells the ver2 mobos for about $6 less but I'm willing to pay more to newegg only because of their excellent cust svc.

Can anyone verify this?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.:)

even if someone could verify that they received one from newegg there's no guarantee that you will get a rev2. that's why we buy from excaliber. svc i think guarantee's rev.2. them or gameve. check those if you really must boycott excaliber. i bought mine from excaliber and i was happy with the service. could have been shipped a little faster but small price to pay for the quality of product.

yes. you will get one. i just got one one wed. anyways, abit doesnt make the rev1.2 anymore ,and i'm certain newegg has gotten many new shipments of nf7's in of rev2.0's ,so you will get one.

Like others said, Abit only makes Rev. 2.0 now, and newegg moves a ton of stock so I'm sure it'll be a Rev. 2.0. I see you're going to ditch your A7V333 for it... I did the same about 2months ago, since I managed to kill my 333 for the second time. :D You'll love it. ;)

Excaliberpc guarantees that you'll get 2.0 (though you can probably get it from newegg). They ship as fast as newegg (if not faster).

Wolfeinstein said:
i don't like svc they ship too slow

Would you like to substantiate this with something? Rather than just a blanket statement?

I've ordered several batches of rounded cables, heatsinks and fans from SVC. I use their standard shipping (priority mail) and have always gotten my stuff within 5 business days which is pretty reasonable considering they're using USPS shipping.

On last Thursday night, I ordered the NF7-S v2 and some other parts from Excaliber. On the same night, I ordered some drives and a power supply from NewEgg.

The Excaliber parts arrived on Monday, and the Newegg parts arrived today. Also, I have never had any problems with Excaliber. They are both good companies.

Anyways... thats just FYI if it matters. :)

Don't get me wrong, I've ordered stuff from SVC also and are one of my favorite online vendors but in case the part is defective and has to be returned/RMAd, newegg always reimburses me for the shipping cost back to them. I don't think any any other vendor does that.

I just sent an e-mail to newegg about this particular board. They would not guarantee a V2.0. They said that they were shipping from multiple warehouses and cannot individually verify anything they ship.

Lvcoyote

Back