• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7v8x KT400 or WinFast K7NCR18D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AutumnWillow

Partially completed my first pc with some help from a friend of mine in putting it all together I currently have a a7v8x in it but yesterday he got an extra WinFast K7NCR18D says i can trade mine for it I have researched it a bit looks like a nice board but I am always weary as I'm learnign newer does not always mean better.

Thanks Guys Sorry for All The Questions.

Leadtek is a pretty low status motherboard maker... I doubt anyone here has even used one of these. It's an nForce2 board though so as long as it dosent have anything really wrong with it i think i would do the trade. Read some reviews and check www.amdforums.com if they even have a Leadtek section.

CR18D means that it has the Ultra 400 (400FSB support) chip on it, so I'd go for it. I'm not sure if that board has a PCI lock on it, but I DO know for sure that the A7V8X doesn't. ;)

Back