• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The obligatory "finally up and running" thread...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tuhran

Actually, I've been running for about a week now, but just got the pics back (disposable digital camera, of all things).
Anyway, see what you think:

WatercooledComp0010.jpg

WatercooledComp0002.jpg

WatercooledComp0011.jpg

Those pics are little. Looks good though...mine will be up and running by Tuesday at the latest...then I have to bowwor a digicam so I can post some pics of my new setup. W00t!

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, this was my first attempt at posting pics, and I was disappointed at how small they were.
I've reinstalled Photoshop, and done some enlarging, so let's try it again (now you'll see how lousy that camera was...)

WatercooledComp0009.jpg

WatercooledComp0010a.jpg

WatercooledComp0014.jpg

Thanks.
That's NeoMoses P4 block. He calls it his "Double-Barrel Micro-Channel" block, or the DB-2 MCP4.

Better pics of it in this thread (scroll down a bit).

I needed an all-copper P4 block without an adapter for hold-down, if possible, and this fills the bill nicely and seems to perform quite well.

Working fine so far. Nice and quiet.
Temps (by MBM) are 34-35C idle and about 44C load with ambient 25-26C.
The 2.66 in my sig is actually at 3.0 right now with vcore at 1.55.

Excellent job!!! From the one pic it looks like your screw drivers are hanging in your case. That would be convienent.

I knew that camera angle was going to earn me a bunch of comments about "power screwdrivers", etc... ;) .

Can you post pics with the cards and cables actually in it?

Seems silly to post pics with the watercooling and mobo and that's it. :D

NiTrO bOiE said:
Nice setup. Which addictives are you using? I like your screwdriver idea too.

Thanks. I'm using D-Tek SuperCool, a small (<5%) amount of methanol, and a combination of blue and green Crayola washable markers for color :) .

Anvil82, I agree. These pics were taken throughout the assembly process, and I just chose the best few to post.

Here's a couple from after everything was installed:

WatercooledComp0002a.jpg

WatercooledComp0006.jpg

Back