• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Found something out today....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EpochofEntropy

Registered
I have no idea if this has been covered here before, but I recommend it be added to a sticky of general knowledge.

For those who don't read their manual word for word, pressing CNTL-F1 during POST (?-*haven't tried it) or in the BIOS menu (tried that, not all options where available) will bring you into advanced mode, to tweak *most settings available. I have a GA-7VRXP.

I'd search to see if it's been covered before, but only one guy mentions it in a year old post.

Just FYI.

Same with other mobos

Hi Buddy,

Well same feature is also included in the 7VAXp mobo also. I've no idea abt that mobo u mention but it seems to be like most of the upcoming mobo's got that feature hidden in there. If you're a overlcoker then u can go there if not for faint hearted it is hidden for good sake.:D

If you do set timings wrong all it takes is to clear the CMOS and you are back in business again.
Hood

This is a Gigabyte traite, That as far as I know all the gigabyte boards from KT266 and up have.

Even the new Enforce2. Seems to be a Gigabyte standard.

Back